(905) 262-8463
Cart 0 items: $0.00

Ravine Cabernet Rosé 2019

Ravine Cabernet Rosé 2019
In Stock
Add To Cart
/ 750ml
SKU: 0629114004058

The site where Cabernet Franc was harvested from to make our Rosé is located in the Niagara River VQA Appellation. The grapes were picked relatively early for this variety as we based it on freshness and flavour driven by good acidity and just the right amount of anthocyanin production. The fruit was machine harvested and cold soaked for 18 hours on skins before sending to the press for a very gentle squeeze. 85% of this blend was fermented in stainless steel, the remaining 15% was fermented and aged in French oak for just over 2 months. Our intention was to create a refreshing soft pink hue wine with lovely notes of fresh strawberry and citrus.

Tasting Note: A sophisticated and understated soft pale pink hue demonstrates the construction of this wine. Aromatics and flavours of full of freshly picked strawberries, watermelon, mandarin, and cotton candy leave your mouth watering and wanting more. Initially round and soft on the palate, the wine is carried through with a refreshing amount of freshness and acidity.

Food Pairing: Intentionally made as a balanced but dry wine, this Rosé is a perfect candidate to pair with light fare and freshly prepared food. Garden salads, poultry, cheeses, ceviche, and even fresh fruit like strawberries and watermelon make this an obvious hit when searching for sunshine.

Wine Specs
Alcohol %